Here is the update and further information for you.
- The indoor season has begun, so it’s time to start putting in scores for your handicap (if you haven’t got one!)
- I have entered 2 teams into the Perris Junior League and I will need scores for half a Portsmouth round.
- For Perris, I will need your name, date of birth, number of hits, number of 10s and your score. Please place your scores in the BLUE folder on the board. Thankyou.
- Put in as many rounds as you like!
- A First Aid course is being held on Sunday October 16th, beginning at 2.00pm. Please let me know if you would like to attend. This is a very useful course.
- Get your names down for the Captain’s Sword and Fita Pairs competitions. Both are based on the Handicap system.
- I am still attending the club on Sunday morning, so it would be great to see you for help, coaching, equipment set up……anything really!
See you on the shooting line
Nev (Junior Officer)